Chicken Corn Soup
- 8 cups stock
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 green onions, white part seperated
- 1 can whole corn
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- Keep the green part of the onions aside for later.
- Heat everything (except for the cornstarch and eggs) with 7 cups of stock on medium until simmering, then reduce heat and cover for about 10 minutes to soften the ingredients.
- Remove the chicken, shred with a fork, put it back.
- Mix the cornstarch and 1 cup of stock, then cook for a minute or until thicker.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl then drizzle them into the soup very slow and steady while gently stirring in circular motion.
- Season with salt and pepper, and maybe toasted sesame oil.
- Garnish with slices green onions.
Koshari (كشري) Anthony Bourdain: Boeuf Bourguignon Chili Con Carne Fettuccine Alfredo Chicken Corn…