- 8 oz fettuccine
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan, finely grated
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg, freshly grated
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Put a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Wash and dry the chicken, then cut into small cubes and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil on medium-high heat and cook one side of chicken for 5 to 7 minutes. If it's sticky to turn, it's too early to flip.
- Add the fettuccine to the water.
- Flip the chicken pieces, swirl 1 tbsp of butter around the pan, then cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from pan and cover.
- When the pasta is cooked, save 1 cup of the water and drain the rest.
- Melt the rest of the butter in the pan and sauté the garlic until fragrant.
- Stir in the cream, parmesan, nutmeg, salt, and pepper, then simmer for 3 to 4 minutes to thicken. If the sauce is too thick add some of the pasta water.
- Serve with the chicen and garnish with parsley.
Koshari (كشري) Anthony Bourdain: Boeuf Bourguignon Chili Con Carne Fettuccine Alfredo Chicken Corn…