A simple syntax for organizing code across all my projects (libraries, components, and apps).
|00:00||Intro||Distinction between libraries, components, and apps in Universal project folder structure|
|05:20||Part 1: libraries||OLSKString|
|07:36||Complex library||Zero Data Wrap|
|09:20||Part 2: components||OLSKInstall|
|11:41||Interface||[[terminate as soon as possible (tba)]]|
|12:40||Control||[[expose api (tba)]]|
|19:25||Part 3: apps||Hyperdraft|
Flat organization of code, virtually no nesting.
Everything is technically a list of functions.
Organize code through simple syntax.
Lists of functions with globally unique signatures, roughly ordered by when they are invoked.
- Manage state.
- Calculate state.
- Receive interface events and trigger Control functions.
- Encapsulate domain-specific logic.
- Handle callbacks from other components.
- Rarely used, for updating the interface where [[System B]] does not automatically handle it.
- Initialize state and interface.
- Receive loading events from other systems and trigger Setup functions. Similar to
Reply with a comment
Part of Project workflow.